Twitter for Business
Our last Digital Marketing Masterclass will focus on Twitter for businesses. Many businesses are not sure how to utilise Twitter for the benefit of their business, this half-day training will help you with that.
This half session training session, delivered by an industry expert, will explain what Twitter is and how to use Twitter to market your business. It will explain
- The basics such as
- How to set up a Twitter account
- How to brand it
- How to tweet, retweet and reply
- How to take your use of twitter to the next level by using “Lists”
- How to grow your followers on Twitter
- A variety of Twitter marketing tactics designed to increase awareness of your brand amongst potential customers, drive traffic to your site and increase your sales.
This the ideal workshop for anyone with or without a twitter account.
Update: Online Programme
Sandra Hennessy is the face and name behind Be Dynamic. Having started out working in the web world in early 2002 and since then has taken the plunge and set up her own business from her base in Tipperary. Sandra is well known in the online marketing world as one of the leading service providers of digital marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland.
Sandra has many years’ experience in online marketing and is proud to provide online marketing supports, training and lecturing with a range of clients.
|Online, Online||July 8, 2020|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here