Leading With Wellbeing Programme
This new online programme, delivered by Dr. Mark Rowe, comprises nine unique modules that will help you cultivate fulfilment in the workplace, and facilitate lasting, meaningful change for you and your employees.
Who should complete the programme?
All those who want to create wellness in the workplace and to foster vitality and success.
About Dr. Mark Rowe:
Dr. Mark Rowe is a GP, author and speaker. He is among the first medical professionals globally to be certified as a Diplomate of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine.
By incorporating his principles of vitality with his extensive medical experience, he enables lasting positive change in people and their organisations. He has authored two books to date including 'A Prescription for Happiness’ & ‘The Men’s Health Book'. He is a member of the Healthy Ireland Council. Dr. Rowe regularly delivers workshops for leadership teams on 'Why Wellbeing Works' & ‘Burnout Prevention’.
If you are making a booking on behalf of someone else, please ensure you have obtained their consent to share their contact information (Name and email address) with Ibec Management Training and Dr. Mark Rowe before sending to Ibec Management Training.
Once the invoice is paid, participant(s) will receive an email invite from Dr. Mark Rowe / Ruzuku, who will register them for the programme and provide them with programme login details.
- Psychological Fitness - build mindset, neuroplasticity and strengths
- Purpose & Meaning - the bigger why for vitality & success
- Habits - rewire your brain for change
- Negative Emotion - the corrosive potential of needless negativity and how to counteract it
- Positive Emotion - cultivate more positive emotions in order to flourish
- Inner Happiness - what it is and why it matters
- Goal Setting - to enhance your wellbeing & overall vitality
- The Power of Giving - kindness, gratitude and appreciation to others
- Physical Health - key benefits of exercise, sleep and nutrition
|Online, Online||Online|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €300
Non-member rate: €380
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here