Generating Business Return on Investment from LinkedIn
This session will be highly participative and relevant through interactive learning, individual approach, audio-visual materials, and practical exercises. It will contain case studies and examples of best practice. The delivery style will include the use of trainer presentations, demonstrations, group and individual work, discussions and question and answer sessions.
- What is Social Selling and how can it generate business opportunities.
- How to optimise your LinkedIn profile
- Using LinkedIn as a networking tool. Running advanced searches on LinkedIn and building strategic relationships
- What Content works best on LinkedIn? How to create great content – written, audio, video and story content. How to turn views and comments into business leads
- How to optimise and grow your LinkedIn Company page. Using LinkedIn to create and market events
- What is Sales Navigator? How can Premium LinkedIn accounts be used to automate the sales lead process
- LinkedIn Ads – How to run targeted successful ad campaigns on LinkedIn
Greg Fry – Social Media Strategist and CEO of Content Plan An experienced digital marketer, trainer and coach with a real passion for Social Media. 12 + years’ experience delivering bespoke Digital Marketing & Social Media training and workshops to government organisations, multinationals and SMEs.
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €160
Non-member rate: €190
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here