ReWire not ReTire
The impact of longevity has changed the landscape for retirees. It is no longer about ‘hanging up the boots’ but about taking the opportunity to create a new stage of life. Organisations are beginning to reflect this in the support they provide to retiring employees. These organisations are looking for a fresh approach which will help individuals to attend to the big decisions affecting their next 20 to 25 active years. The programme is uniquely designed to facilitate individuals to address the complexities of modern retirement and to create an exciting and fulfilling future. This personal development programme is for those organisations who wish to support their retirees in a meaningful and practical way. Supporting people to manage their future prosperity is a key part of an employer’s value proposition and investing in development of employees, even in the latter stages of their careers, can provide motivation and inspiration for those remaining in the organisation.
Who should attend?
The programme is for people at all levels in an organisation, interested in thinking about their future and planning their next stage of life, thinking about retiring within the next 3 years.
Duration: 3 days programme and one 1:1 coaching session
Understanding and navigating modern retirement
Three Workshop Days
These rich and engaging workshops are delivered using a variety of learning techniques including group discussion, personal reflection, brainstorming and individual and group exercises.
At the end of the programme participants will:
- Understanding the context of retirement today- the challenges and possibilities.
- Making sense of change and transition.
- Understanding that a new stage requires a new mindset – a growth mindset.
- Tapping into resilience to navigate the challenges of transition in life after work, using evidence-based tools, strategies and a Resilience Self-Assessment.
- Understand the process of transition.
- Have normalised their fears and concerns
- Have re-evaluated their talents, skills and values.
- Have identified what they need to let go of or dial down.
- Have challenged themselves to know their true interests and passions.
- Have created a vision of what the future might be.
- Have a more positive, enlightened and energised approach to their next stage.
- Meet like-minded people and develop a new network
|Ibec Dublin, Dublin||Oct 19, 28, Nov 4, 2020|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €1,500
Non-member rate: €1,700
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here