Confident Online Communication
This workshop focuses on using the Body, Breath and Voice to maximise performance when communicating virtually - focusing on how we can maximise our online impact and land our message with any audience.
Applying both Verbal & Non-Verbal communication techniques, this course will help transform the way you communicate online – giving an authentic, engaging and confident performance every time.
Date: 10, 11 June 2021
Prep & Warm-Ups
Maximising Impact & Influence Online
- Learn Grounding / Tension Release Exercises
- Learn how to warm up vocally ahead of online presentations
Verbal & Non-Verbal – Online
- Develop a confident and credible physical online presence
- Learn how to use your Body, Breath and Voice to connect you with your online audience
- How to deal with Non-Active Listeners
- Maintaining confidence when speaking into 'The Void'
- Managing technical glitches when presenting online
- Managing groups of people when presenting online
- Understand how to use your voice to influence and inspire when presenting online
- How to use Eye Contact and Non-Verbal Communication to maximum effect
- Understanding the importance of Vocal Techniques - Tone / Pitch / Pause / Timbre / Projection
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here