Confident Online Communication
This workshop focuses on using the Body, Breath and Voice to maximise performance when communicating virtually - focusing on how we can maximise our online impact and land our message with any audience.
Applying both Verbal & Non-Verbal communication techniques, this course will help transform the way you communicate online – giving an authentic, engaging and confident performance every time.
Date: 10, 11 June 2021
Prep & Warm-Ups
Maximising Impact & Influence Online
- Learn Grounding / Tension Release Exercises
- Learn how to warm up vocally ahead of online presentations
Verbal & Non-Verbal – Online
- Develop a confident and credible physical online presence
- Learn how to use your Body, Breath and Voice to connect you with your online audience
- How to deal with Non-Active Listeners
- Maintaining confidence when speaking into 'The Void'
- Managing technical glitches when presenting online
- Managing groups of people when presenting online
- Understand how to use your voice to influence and inspire when presenting online
- How to use Eye Contact and Non-Verbal Communication to maximum effect
- Understanding the importance of Vocal Techniques - Tone / Pitch / Pause / Timbre / Projection
|Online, Online||June 10, 11, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here