Agile for Change
This online programme runs over four ½ day workshops. Managers and employees will become familiar with the concepts of Agile as they can be applied to their own organisational setting. The delivery team blends extensive experience in applying Agile practices with academic expertise on agile change implementation.
The workshops will encourage participants first to understand core principles and then to develop their own ideas about how to apply them to improve performance in their own role, team or organisation.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the history and basic underpinnings of Agile and explain what is meant by Agile principles
- Use examples from their own work experience to distinguish between resource efficiency and flow efficiency approaches to organising work
- Illustrate the importance of the concepts of transparency and visualisation to the implementation of Agile
- Demonstrate how Agile tools including Kanban, sprints, SCRUM and Value Stream Mapping can create greater Flow Efficiency in the workplace
- Identify the critical success factors for Agile implementation in their own organisation at individual, team and/or organisational level
- Display an understanding of the behavioural implications for themselves and their colleagues of embracing Agile and working in empowered teams
|Dublin, Online||May 6, 7, 13, 14, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here