Remote Working: OHS Risk Assessment Workshop
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many employees may be advised to work from home on a temporary basis. The programme is designed to enable employers to determine whether working from home is suitable from an OHS perspective. It will assist employers to consider their specific duties under current legislation and to implement, assess and improve remote working arrangements and to assess workspaces, to ensure the safety, health and welfare at work, of employees working remotely.
This programme is designed for all managers and supervisors in any type of organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors or OHS Specialists who want to implement, maintain, assess and improve their organisation’s ability to manage the occupational risks to their remote-working employees.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe employer’s and employees’ legal responsibilities in relation to remote working
- Create a suitable remote working policy
- Create a suitable risk assessment procedure
- Select suitable risk control methods
- Develop a relevant OHS training programme for remote working employees
- Create an appropriate audit procedure
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €275
Non-member rate: €350
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here