COVID-19 - Managing/Controlling the risk
The focus of the programme is to enable employers and managers to develop, implement, assess and improve a Covid-19 management programme that is compliant with the latest public health requirements.
This programme is for:
Managers, Supervisors or OHS Specialists who want to implement, maintain, assess and improve their organisation’s ability to manage the risks to their employees and the public from COVID-19.
- Creating a COVID -19 Management Plan
- Develop a COVID-19 employee training Plan
- Explain the legislative requirements for employers and employees relating to COVID-19
- Recommended OSH arrangements for managing COVID-19
- Assessment approach to your organisation existing COVID-19 Management Framework
|Dublin, Online||May 19, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €190
Non-member rate: €215
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here