Resilience for Results
For those in management roles, both work and life are becoming more challenging and stressful. This in turn may impact on the way that individuals respond to pressure and challenge in the context of a working environment. A significant factor in managing stress is to develop one’s own Personal Resilience which can have a positive impact on both individuals and their organisations.
Who Should Attend?
This Programme is designed to meet the needs of all levels of management and is aimed at developing knowledge and personal skills in this critical area. Therefore, those attending should currently occupy managerial roles or expect to move into managerial positions.
Duration: 4 Days:
On completion of this Programme, participants will have a practical understanding of:
- Class room session - June 19 & 20, 2018
- 1st Coaching Session (in person) - June 21st, 2018
- 2nd Coaching Session (online) - Date TBC
- The organisational and personal context for Resilience
- Current personal levels of Resilience using the MTQ48 measure
- The nature of challenge, the sources of stress and pressure, and the consequences of these on performance and wellbeing
- Individual strengths and development needs in dealing with stressors, pressure, and challenges
- Tools and techniques to deal and/or cope with stressors and challenges – including the opportunity to practice them
- Creating a Personal Resilience Action Plan
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €1,100
Non-member rate: €1,300
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here