Online Mindfulness - Leading in Time of Crisis
In times of crisis it is those leaders, who rise above the contagion of fear and chaos to lead with compassion, and awareness, that succeed in bringing calm.
This course, equips leaders with skills that cultivates compassion, self- awareness and provides a tool kit on how to lead an organisation mindfully. Mindful leading is about tapping into the inner strength we all possess, it enhances clarity around decision making and nurtures authenticity about the fears we all face at this moment.
One three hour session delivered online using instructor led and experiential learning approach.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in leading with compassion in times of crisis.
Course Outline (10.00-13.00)
- What is Mindfulness?
- How to manage your response to uncertainty?
- Behavioural changes required to managing the current stressful environment
- Mindful Communication
- Toolkit on how mindful leading
- Understanding Mindfulness – Cultivating Presence
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Enhancing Resilience
- Cultivating openness in leading in uncertainty
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here