Leading Remote Teams: Building resilience amidst new challenges
This programme is designed to address the needs of a skills gap uncovered by COVID-19: remote team management and leadership. Many teams who experienced the abrupt shift to remote work were never designed work remotely, presenting new and unexpected challenges for management and leadership. This programme will provide participants with the skills and insight they need to effectively lead and manage remote teams.
Participants will learn how to incorporate best practice leadership skills when leading and managing a remote team.
Participants will learn techniques to enhance their virtual communication, coaching skills and build psychological safety in their remote teams.
Participants will develop practical skills to build trust remotely, recognising the importance of autonomy in remote teams, and ultimately supporting a collaborative working environment.
Participants will acquire techniques to foster a sense of team spirit within their remote team, as well as incorporating inclusive leadership from a distance.
Participants will be able to contribute positively to the well-being of their team members working remotely.
- Remote work deconstructed: types, prevalence, benefits, challenges
- Communication and collaboration in remote work (including movement break)
- Trust, Psychological Safety and Leader Inclusiveness in Remote Work
- Managing Diversity in your Remote Teams (including movement break)
- Well-being and Inclusion on Remote Productivity and Team Performance
- Final Reflection and Consolidation of Learning
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here