Training Needs Analysis
How can we ensure that our employees are receiving the correct training? How should we prioritise training for our team/department and organisation? How can we monitor skill improvement? An effective and comprehensive Training Needs Analysis (TNA) will ensure that resources are channelled towards the right training to the right staff at the right time. The assessment of training needs is not a task solely for the HR team or L&D department. It is a skill for all People Managers, ensuring the appropriate identification, assessment and implementation of top-quality training.
Who should attend?
Executives, Managers and Officers who are involved in the area of training and development.
On completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand Training Needs Analysis principles
- Clarify their TNA objectives and the approach to suit their organisational needs
- Apply the 10 step TNA process
- Confidently apply various research methods to identify training needs
- Apply cost benefit analysis to training options
- Use Ibec’s Training Needs Analysis Toolkit
|Ibec, ignoreEntry||November 6, 2020|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here