Successful Remote Working
Assisting your teams to navigate the benefits and challenges that arise with remote working and to lead teams in successful behaviours and communication skills will be more important than ever.
This programme will encourage managers to understand the conditions their teams are working in and provide a ‘Smart Guide’ to new ways of working.
At the end of the session attendees will have:
- Considered difference between Working from Home environments and Remote Working structures
- Evaluated suitable technology
- Considered core communication skills in both meetings and project management
Online Live session
Programme Duration: 3 hours (10.00am-13.00pm)
- Working from home versus working remotely
- Communication styles
- Managing remote meetings
- Remote project management
- Managing milestones
- Tracking tasks
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here