Remote Coaching (In our new world of work)
The way we work with our employees and teams has changed due the Covid-19 pandemic. Managers must learn to deal with their teams remotely for now and possibly for some months to come. The primary objective of this Coaching programme is to facilitate the development of managers faced with the dilemma of coaching remote key performers and
teams in this changed environment.
The programme will demonstrate how to apply a range of practical coaching and management skills in today’s changed workplace. Those attending will develop the key skills of remote coaching, which is essential today and more so in the future and therefore allowing you to demonstrate these skills with ease and competence.
Who Should Attend?
This Course is designed to meet the needs of all levels of management faced with managing and coaching individuals and teams remotely for the first time into our changed future and is aimed at developing your knowledge of coaching and interpersonal skills in critical areas of business. Therefore, those attending should currently occupy managerial or supervisory roles or expect to move into managerial positions where they are responsible for coaching others.
On completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the important difference between Coaching and other forms of support such as Mentoring in developing high potential remotely during this crisis and beyond.
- Use various Coaching Models such as The GROW model and the Alphabet model:
- Developing coaching Management skills for remote teams and individuals enabling systematic conversations.
- Coach for high performance and results ensuring Goals are SMART - and communicated allowing follow up and support.
- Understand the value of Coaching Teams on-line: understanding What is a Team vs Work group focusing the Team using different coaching models
- Developing Coaching Plans: Identifying Coaching needs for individuals
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here