Managing your Workforce in a Downturn
Employers from a wide range of sectors are facing financial challenges as a result of the current COVID-19 emergency and many must now consider cost saving measures. These cost saving measures are likely to have an impact on their workforce.
This full day course will guide employers through the full range of cost saving measures open to employers as they navigate and manage their workforce during this challenging time.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and HR professionals who are seeking to improve their knowledge and understanding of the legal obligations on employers and best practice in the implementation of employment law in when faced with a sudden economic or societal challenge.
At the end of this programme, participants will be armed with the
necessary guidance to look at relevant issues through the lens of COVID19 and address the additional difficulties faced by employers by virtue of the particular circumstances of these times. They will also have a full understanding of the latest case law and best practice relevant to managing employees during financially challenging times.
In particular, participants will:
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the full range of cost saving measures open to employers at this unprecedented time, as well as the legal obligations and practical implications associated with each option
- Have an understanding of the pros and cons of each of these options
- Be aware of the current best practice approach to dealing with issues in these areas
- Be cognisant of relevant case law
- Appreciate the implications of implementing these measures remotely
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here