Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Leading with Emotional Intelligence programme is an engaging and interactive one-day workshop in which you will explore your Emotional Intelligence in order to develop and enhance your leadership effectiveness.
On completion of the programme, participants will:
Who should attend?
Those wishing to improve their awareness of self and others so they can maximise their interpersonal relationships. This workshop is particularly relevant to anyone moving into or currently in a management or leadership role.
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is, and how it relates to performance at work
- Understand how your attitudes and emotions support or hinder your ability to inspire great performance in yourself and others
- Recognise your own personal Emotional Intelligence strengths and development areas
- Cultivate tools and techniques to help you inspire great performance in yourself and others
- Build Better Relationships by improving trust, collaboration and conflict handling
- Strengthen resilience and engagement within the team
- Understand and Develop leadership qualities – Authenticity, inspiration and Trust
- Manage the Team that everyone wants to work on
This is a one day programme. The programme includes prework activities full-colour workshop materials with practical tools for use back at work.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Why it is important - linkage to business results
- Emotional Intelligence Toolkit
- Leading with Attitude
- Enhancing my awareness - of self/others
- Linking feelings to behaviours
- Managing with EI
- Giving feedback
- Developing EI
- Practical Tools - Listening, effective meetings
- Habit Change
- Action Plan
|Dublin, Online||November 10, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
''I was concerned the online training might be a bit difficult to focus but the small group and the content was so interesting that it worked really well.''
Orla Stanford, Human Resources Administration, Smurfit Kappa Ireland
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here