Leading Remote & Hybrid Teams (for Managers)
The need to implement socially distanced workplaces to cope with the global pandemic has accelerated a trend which predicted that by 2020 over 50% of the worldwide workforce would be operating outside the traditional office setting. As the Irish and worldwide economies re start, it is expected that Remote Working will continue to be a feature of the workforce of the future.
Having a successful strategy to embrace change is central to the successful implementation of remote working within the culture of every organisation. The other contributing factor to the success of Remote Working is how the teams and people management meet the new working approach.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essential elements required to sustain Remote & Hybrid Working practices
- Use a range of techniques and tools to successfully manage performance within the team and organisation
- Manage a range of remote working challenges including demotivation & stress traps
- Understand the challenges of managing the engagement between on-site and remote staff
- Communicate powerfully on line
- Working from Home”, “Remote working” and “Blended/Hybrid working’’ - Understanding mindsets and expectations
- Types of Remote Teams & Team Structures
- Effectiveness and motivation levels among remote working teams
- Project Management and Time Management strategies when working remotely
- OKR versus KPIs– Objectives and Key Results
- Monitoring Performance and Confidence
- Communication styles when communicating remotely
- Work satisfaction, recognition, and employee well-being
|Online, Online||July 14, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here