Introducing Managers to Change
This programme will provide an understanding of the dynamics of change in an organisation and the skills needed to manage that change while sustaining productivity and morale.
Participants who complete the course will:
- Understand the fundamentals of change
- Support their staff through change
- Identify tactics and actions to support managers and teams in adjusting to change
- Maintain productivity throughout change and sustain/build the change
- Understand that communication is key to success
- Develop their skill to inspire and energise those they lead and influence
1. Understanding change:
- What is change?
- Overview of the normal responses to change
2. Managing people through change and its impact:
- Dealing with resistance
- Change model
- Key to success planning
3. Communicating change:
- Communications tools / prepare communication plan
- The importance of self-awareness, DISC and EQ
4. Sustaining change:
- Maintaining the momentum
- Monitoring progress
- Balancing the change with running the business
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here