Developing Virtual Selling Skills
COVID-19 and the subsequent pandemic within our economy has created a number of skills gaps for organisations and employees to address urgently. A core skill necessary for business continuity and growth is virtual selling skills. This programme is designed to provide a comprehensive grounding in selling through the medium of virtual communication. Participants will gain the necessary practical skills to sell confidently and effectively in this new normal. Visible improvements in effective sales communication will be immediately evident.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suitable for anyone who wants to radically improve the quality and effectiveness of their sales pitches and conversations in the virtual setting. In particular it is suitable for Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Training Teams, Sales Directors, and those involved in the development of annual training plans within sales organisations.
On completion of this programme participants will be able to
- Optimse their home or office set up for best-in-class virtual presentation and selling
- Deliver their sales pitches and conversations confidently and effectively through the virtual medium
- Engage their clients and gain the trust and commitment that can be difficult to achieve away from the traditional face-to-face setting
- Immediately stand out from the competition with outstanding virtual presentation and selling skills
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here