Ibec/MII Certificate in Mediation
Accredited by the Mediators' Institute of Ireland at Certified Membership level.
This course will commence with online delivery. We will look to bring blended delivery with Face to Face elements in conjunction with online delivery when it is safe and appropriate for our students and staff to do so.
This six - day course introduces participants to the concept if mediation and its use in settling arguments, disputes and conflict. The course allows participants to develop an understanding of the process of mediation and the various tasks involved in each step as well as to learn and practice a range of skills for effective conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced human resource professionals, supervisors, managers, other professionals and those with an interest in learning about how to deal effectively with conflict and disagreement. Those who want to improve their communication techniques and those who may be looking at mediation as a career will also find the programme worthwhile.
Duration: 6 Days
This is a classroom based training course running on-site in Ibec
The approach of this six-day workshop will be highly interactive and practical. Participants will be encouraged to express their views and to discuss their own experience.
- Why people disagree?
- Mediation - what is it and what it is not
- The Mediation Process in detail
- Skills practice
- Develop and improve personal skills of communication, coaching and dealing with conflict
- The role of the Mediator
- The presenter is an experienced practitioner who will relate the learning to real-life conflict.
- The use of practical exercises, case studies and role-plays will ensure a high degree of participation and self-learning.
- A flexible approach will be used throughout and priority will be given to the interests and learning of the group.
|Online, Online||Mar 25, Apr 15, 29, May 13, 27, Jun 10, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €2,700
Non-member rate: €2,900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here
You may also be interested in:
2 Day Programme
2 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 12 Day Programme