Foundations in Industrial Relations
The Foundations in Industrial Relations programme introduces HR practitioners and managers to the key aspects of the Irish system of industrial relations, the stages involved in the process of negotiations and the essential skills of an effective negotiator.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is designed to meet the needs of Human Resource specialists, line managers and supervisors or team leaders. Understanding industrial relations is essential to those who manage people, especially those in a unionised environment.
Duration: 2 Days
- Introduction to history and development of the Irish System of industrial relations
- Know and understand collective bargaining and how pay is determined
- Know the principles involved in effective negotiations
- Develop/improve key interpersonal and negotiating skills necessary to manage industrial relations issues more effectively and confidently
- Know the key Industrial Relations Institutions that deal with disputes
- Understand the negotiation process through role-play and exercise
|Ibec , Dublin||Nov 18, 19, 2020|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here
You may also be interested in:
2 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 7 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 12 Day Programme