Remote Working Securely - How Remote First Enables Hybrid working?
The aim of the Remote Working movement is to enable us to work, live and participate locally as well as avoid the nasty five-day commute which is also a big bonus for the environment. Working remotely or a hybrid working model is a huge boost in achieving the much lauded work / life balance.
To achieve this we need to make remote working (employment as opposed to freelancing or entrepreneurship) visible and accessible locally. When companies employ location-less, they are helping our communities survive and thrive. This seminar will delve into the dos and don’ts of what is needed to successful work remotely both for the employer and employee.
Tracey Keogh, Co-Founder, Grow Remote
Tracy is a co-founder of Grow Remote and a recognised international leader in the world of remote. Having 10+ years experience in technology start-ups, Tracy spent the last few years building the largest local community of remote workers in the world. Working to change how employment spreads, she has spearheaded the delivery of training courses in remote to over 35 large enterprises, and 200 individuals.
- How other companies model remote working between home, hub, and main office
- The cultural shift needed to offset the risks of a hybrid workforce
- How to avoid the lack of career progression opportunities, creating second class citizens and the natural imbalance of that model
- Practical tools to make the transition from an office based culture to a remote first one
- Case Studies of successful remote working companies
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €160
Non-member rate: €190
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here