The Right to Disconnect
The primary objective of Ibec’s the Right to Disconnect programme is to provide managers and human resources personnel with the necessary information to implement a robust Right to disconnect Policy in their organisation. It looks at the rationale for introducing such a policy as well examining the recent WRC code of practice in this area. This programme is presented in a practical manner by Ibec staff who are dealing with these issues every day.
On completion of the programme, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of the provisions of the Code of practice and the main areas of employment law that impact on this area
- Get clarity on what the right to disconnect means
- An understanding of the roles and obligations of the company and its employees
- To provide participants with the information to assist them in the preparation of a RTD Policy
- Provide you with Key Watch Points & Take-Away’s on the topic
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €215
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here