Employment Law Update
This one-day programme is designed for those who would benefit from an update on current case law and best practice in the areas of employment law and HR. Those attending will build their competence and confidence in these critical areas by ensuring that they have the most up to date legal and case law approaches.
On completion of the programme, participants will:
• Have a clear understanding of the current issues arising in key areas of employment legislation
• Be capable of dealing with queries and questions on each of the topics covered
• Confidently look at policies and procedures that are currently in place with a critical eye
• Acquire the current best practice approach to dealing with issues
• Understand current case law and be aware of new issues that are arising almost daily
• Have the tools for dealing with complex employment relationships
• Spot potential risks for their organisation of possible claims from current or ex-employees
• Have an overview and understanding of key aspects of employment legislation
Who Should Attend?
Managers and HR specialists whose responsibilities require them to understand employment law and to be up to date with case law and practice.
Duration: 1 Day
The law, by statute and judgement, is placing an ever-increasing burden on the employment relationships. Failure to comply with the law is both costly and time-consuming. Our trainer will present the issues in a practical manner illustrating the key points with the use of realistic case examples and case law.
- Key Changes in law expected in 2021
- Fair procedures and natural justice
- New Code of practice on Bullying
- Sexual Harassment case law
- OWTA – important case law
- Protective Leaves - update
- Redundancy risks – Covid 19
|Dublin, Online||June 23, 2021|| |
|Dublin, Online||September 15, 2021|| |
|Dublin, Online||November 10, 2021|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
" Very good day, information clear and concise. Good update on Employment Law"
Pamela Murray, HR Department, G4S
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here
You may also be interested in:
2 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 7 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 12 Day Programme