Cyber Risk Seminar
High profile global companies and organisations as well as Ireland based multinationals and SMEs continue to be hacked and held to ransom. The Cyber Risk Dublin Seminar is held on 5 November 2020. This Cyber Risk Seminar aims to inform and educate delegates on the boardroom issues surrounding cybersecurity and what are the main cyber security issues since COVID-19, and how to manage these issues.
This is a must-attend for all business owners, company directors, IT managers and Ibec members.
The seminar will be delivered by Cyber Security veteran Michael Conway, CEO of Renaissance, one of Ireland’s most prominent Cyber Security companies.
Time: 9.15am- 13.00pm (Half Day)
Session 1 - Cyber Security an issue for the Boardroom
Session 2 - The Cyber Landscape and options to since COVID-19
- Who owns the issue of Cyber Security?
- Who will take the fall for an issue?
- Who will take the blame?
- What regulations drive cyber security?
- What are the potential penalties for a cyber security breach?
- Responsibility lies in the Boardroom
About the speaker
- Old and new cyber issues
- How to identify Cyber Security measures are necessary
- How to deliver appropriate protections for your company – technology and management
- How to identify trends and horizon scan
- Picking a partner to help you with Cyber Security
Michael Conway will the be the speaker the Cyber Risk Seminar. Michael is CEO of Renaissance, a cyber security company that has been in existance for over 30 years.
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here