Financial Planning in a Crisis
As a business leader, it is critical that you can understand and communicate the financial implications of your decisions; this is especially important in a financial, economic and social crisis. How will you generate value, how do we manage cashflow? Who & how will your choices impact?
Financial planning in a crisis is an online program designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the principles of finance — a toolkit for making smart financial decisions in these unprecedented times and the confidence to communicate those decisions.
This course also highlights the importance of incorporating subjective judgments into financial decision-making, empowering you to firmly grasp the bigger picture and become a more effective leader.
Who should attend:
The programme should be geared to Senior Management/Decision Makers.
Duration: 1 Day
Understanding the priorities
- Proposed Capital expenditure; Review payment terms with contractors
- Trade Debtors: Review our system of collection
- Working Capital: Credit Guarantee Scheme, COVID Working Capital Scheme
The cost of doing nothing
- Review the strategic plan
- Where are we, where do we need to go
- Short, medium and long term planning/prioritising
How do we find and service our customer
- Understand that the workplace has changed
- Education of key stakeholders
- Ensure that we hold on to key personnel
- Redefine the role & scope of employees
Prior to the course, participants will be asked to consider and submit the following information, this will ensure the programme is targeted specifically at their organisational needs:
- Social Media
- Hunters and Farmers
- Company Turnover
- No of Employees
- Company’s use of technology score 1-5
- Any capital expenditure proposed
- List greatest risks now & after COVID19
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here